Thursday, September 07, 2006

Focus on everything better today, All that I need and I never could say...

Interim


It's still too early,
To smell the autumn
In the air.

Here, in this city of ruins,
The air is parched
With your thirst.

Your acid desire
Melting down my
asphalt skin.
Your breath, like fire,
Fanning warmth in to my
Brittle limbs.

Outside, the city lies still,
Waiting,
For light years
For the storm to break.

I know now
This longing for the half life
that is locked in yours.
The endless thirst,
This promise
Of eternal life.

I have been waiting too
For ever and ever more
To play rain.

4 Comments:

Blogger sinusoidally said...

After reading this why did I think you must have been a science major? :-)

It was nice though.

9:53 AM GMT+5:30  
Blogger P said...

sinusoidally,

Oh, but I wasn't! Sucked at science all my life. Glad though that you thought I had an aptitude for it :-)

4:29 PM GMT+5:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi..

Wow, "The air is parched
With your thirst"..

like this title also, "Goodbye is too good a word, Fare thee well... ", I think you keep urself hungry for subtle details ....awesome!!

Nice to land here....
Roy

12:14 PM GMT+5:30  
Blogger spiderman! said...

good...last para ta specially...

1:57 AM GMT+5:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home