Thursday, July 13, 2006

And I'm a million different people from one day to the next

As is the protocol of all beginnings, this blog should have started with a little note about myself. You know, the usual stuff about who I am, and what I do, and the whole works. Now the thing is, I find such introductions infinitely boring. I would rather, we discover each other as we go along. But here's something to help you on the way...

I can keep you guessing.

I will keep you guessing.

Every one says I am reserved. I am not. They just don't realise.

I talk a lot. In my mind.

I am a writer. Of books yet to come.

Music makes my world beautiful.

I am 26.

Sometimes I cannot decide whether I am old enough or too young to.

I like mind games. I win some. I lose some.

I am hurt a lot more times than I'll ever show you.

I love desserts.

I am a good cook.

I love the sea.

I am just me.


Hallelujah!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:56 AM GMT+5:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home